Plastikoholik! Un forum pour les amateurs de modèles réduits du Québec!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Billy Gooche Decals

2 participants

Billy Gooche Decals Empty Billy Gooche Decals

Message  Bruno Dim 19 Oct - 22:30

Il semble que les décalques de Billy Gooche sont à nouveau disponible. Sa fille a repris le flambeau et vend les décalques sur ebay, sais pas si la qualité est bonne mais c'est intéressant! Voici son message sur une annonce ebay;

"These are Alps printed reproductions from my dads old files. Many of you may remember " Gooche Decals" I am his daughter and will be the one filling the orders under the Gooche Decals name again after a 5+ year lay off. I have had many request to bring these old reproduction decals back for all you vintage box art builders. I will combine shipping if you win more than one. Thank you for looking.

These decals are printed with an Alps printer. They have a white underlay to unsure no color bleed-through and also have all white printed. Some are also printed with silver or gold metallic when the decal calls for it. They are printed on a very high quality clear decal paper and are very easy to use.

Those of you who remember Gooche Decals? Will also remember the quality of these decals. I will do my best to hold up to the high standard that was set in the past."

http://stores.ebay.com/billygooche/
Bruno
Bruno
Admin

https://plastikoholik.forum-canada.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Billy Gooche Decals Empty Re: Billy Gooche Decals

Message  Martin Lun 20 Oct - 0:10

Y'a du beau stock
Martin
Martin
Skill Level 1